USGTF Golf Teaching Professional Member Benefits
|The United States Golf Teachers Federation® and the World Golf Teachers Federation® are pleased to announce the following company affiliations. These member benefits are for USGTF members personal use only. Only certified members in good standing are eligible to receive these benefits.
Personal Use USGTF Member Discounts
To redeem benefits, contact USGTF National Office 1-888-346-3290.
Golf Manufacturer discounts - Available to Levels II, III & IV only
- Callaway — Members may order one set of clubs per year as well as balls, bags, apparel, travel gear, shoes, watches and sunglasses.The amount of discount is contingent upon the level of USGTF membership, with Level IV members receiving the highest discount.
- Nike Golf — 25% below wholesale.
- Adams Golf — 25% below wholesale.
- TaylorMade Golf— 10% below wholesale. You may view products at www.taylormadegolf.com.
- Adidas Golf — 10% below wholesale. You may view products at www.adidasgolf.com.
- Cleveland Golf — 10% below wholesale. You may view products at www.clevelandgolf.com.
- Srixon Golf Balls — 10% below wholesale. You may view products at www.srixon.com
- Wilson— 20% – 50% below wholesale
- Mizuno Golf — 25% below wholesale.
- Tour Edge — 22% below wholesale.
- Bridgestone Golf — Receive up to 25% below wholesale.
- Forgan of St. Andrews — USGTF preferred pricing and sales options. You may view products at www.forgangolf.com.
Discounts offered from other companies - Available to all levels of membership
- USGTF member liability insurance - Bollinger through Insurance Office of America. Contact USGTF national office.
- Rudy Project USA - USGTF Members receive up to 60% discount on all sunglasses, including Rudy Project’s brand new Golf line. To view products or place an order, visit www.e-rudy.com.
- DreamSwing — Training Aid —1-800-532-4542 , Contact Clint Harper
- Swing Rite — Training Aid —1-866-660-7387 or www.swingrite.com, wholesale pricing
- Volvik Golf Balls, www.volvik.com— Receive up to 20% below wholesale.
- Golf Around the World (a training aids company) — Wholesale, contact Dane Wiren 1-800-824-4279
- Golf Smart (Booklegger)—Largest distributor of golf books, DVDs, gift items and more. 1-800-637-3557, ext 85 and mention Code 50 or visit www.booklegger.com 25% discount off retail price.
- Bushnell, Bolle & Serengeti Optics. Contact USGTF national office.
- Hertz Rental cars — Daily, weekly and monthly discounts.
- Choice Hotels International — 20% discount on business and vacation travel.
- Avis Rental cars — 10% off SuperValue weekly rates. 5% off promotional rates. Please click here to book online
- USGTF / WGTF travel site –www.USGTFTravel.com
The following benefits are available to all WGTF and USGTF members
- Worldwide WGTF recognition - Personalized WGTF membership cards now avaialbe. Please contact Jennifer Russakis in Membership Services at 1-888-346-3290 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Golf Teaching Pro Magazine, the international publication of the USGTF
- American Golf Teaching Manual
- World Golf Teachers Cup® The event features four days of competition with teaching professionals from all WGTF member nation federations. Also, each WGTF member federation has its own Federation Championship as well as international competitions such as the World Golf Teachers Cup®, United States Golf Teachers Cup® , etc. www.globalgolfteacherscup.com
- United States Golf Teachers Cup® The United States Golf Teachers Cup is a 2 day annual national championship event of the United States Golf Teachers Federation (USGTF), although all members of the WGTF are welcome to play. www.unitedstatesgolfteacherscup.com
- USGTF Members Board - A website geared specifically for USGTF and WGTF members, www.usgtfmembers.com, is now available for use. The site is yet another amenity offered by the USGTF for the benefit of its members. Categories include General Information, Member News, and Teacher Talk.
- USGTF Personal Member Websites Members will now be able to post their contact information, teaching methodology, videos, rates & times available, golf tips, photos, contact forms, testimonials, golf blogs and editorials. Furthermore, each site will have the advantage of social media integration including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and more. www.mysite.golfteachingpro.com
- International PGA USGTF is endorsed and promoted by the International PGA, a worldwide body that promotes career development, provides opportunity and acts as one voice for individual golf professionals. International PGA, Ltd. members are recognized and respected worldwide by both the public and people within the industry. www.internationalpga.com